Why Buy Our Conservatories?
- Enjoy a bright relaxing conservatory room with natural light, all year round.
- Additional space to retreat into and relax with friends and family.
- Improve the look of your home with a range of styles and designs.
- The most cost-effective way to increase the value of your home, typically by 4-5%.
- A link and view into your garden but also keeping you warm and cosy.
We can offer a wide range of conservatory styles, including Edwardian, Victorian, P-Shaped, Lean-To, Regency, Contemporary, Orangery and Bespoke.
The clean and bold lines of the Edwardian/Georgian Conservatory have a traditional appeal and often the favoured choice for those who live in older or period properties.
The classic Victorian Conservatory is available as a 3 or 5 facet design and offers that elegant period looks complete with a choice of ridge cresting.
The lean-to design affords optimum space and is ideal for properties with a limited or difficult area in which to extend - they are also the best choice for bungalows and houses with height restrictions.
The subtle combination of a Modern Lean-to and a Victorian design has created the dual aspect "P" shape which is considered the ultimate choice for the larger conservatory.
The gable of the Regency allows light to flood any adjacent room. A stunning yet practical design, the Regency can transform the facade of any home.
Conservatory designs are virtually only limited by imagination. There are more contemporary colours available due to uPVC being more widely used.
Whilst allowing light to flood the room similar to a conservatory, an orangery can also afford protection from the sun where required.
We offer a huge range of bespoke conservatories in a range of materials including hardwood, PVC-u and aluminium.