Shop the range
GRP Roofing System
There is simply no other roofing system capable of delivering a total waterproofing solution across such a wide range of flat roof repair and flat roof coating applications.
Similar to fibreglass systems, Flexitec 2020 uses a powder hardener for rapid curing and is reinforced with fibreglass CSM for extra strength and crack-resistance. The finished membrane is also extremely tough, impact resistant and can easily accommodate foot traffic.
What makes Flexitec 2020 different?
- Similar to GRP fibreglass, Flexitec 2020 is genuinely rapid-curing (30 – 60mins walk-over time) with an extra-tough finish. Similar to liquid overlay systems it’s flexible and can coat a range of roof surfaces.
- Can be applied to almost any roof surfaces including felt, asphalt, concrete, GRP, PVC single-ply, metal details and approved insulation boards
- Single resin system that can be repaired / overcoated without grinding down
- Fire tested to BS 476-3 Rating: F.AA and EN 13501-5(4) Rating: BROOF(t4) – the highest rating a flat roof system can achieve and allowing for unrestricted use under UK regs.
- LABC Registered Detail certified (Certificate No.EW1000), ensuring compliance with the latest building regulations.
- Applied as a one coat (10 year repair system) or two coat (20 year roofing system) system
- Highly flexible and suitable for any size or shape roof without the need for expansion joints
- Extremely rapid installation with walk-on times of 30-60 minutes
- Uses 225g/m2 fibreglass CSM for extra tough membrane that lasts decades
- Installations by trained installers of the two-coat system are supported by Res-Tec’s trusted 20 year materials guarantee
- Anti-slip finish available for balconies and walkways
- Cold applied for maximum safety – no risks from open flames and other hot works
- Suitable for application in temperatures as low as 1°C (with winter accelerator) or as high as 30°C
- Totally seamless membrane – no joints, no welds, no weak points
- Manufactured to ISO 9001 and ISO 14001 standards for consistent quality